Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Bookmark

Here is a quick and easy fall bookmark for today. Fall colors are so pretty, they are some of my favorite color combinations. For this I used Adirondack inks in lettuce, plum and butterscotch and stamped the flower from Great Impressions on cream paper. The edges are sponged with butterscotch and the words from Hero Arts are stamped in black. Glue the cream tag to clay, punch your hole and add matching ribbon. For the final touch apply glitter glue to the center of the flowers and you are done. Oh so easy!
Thanks for stopping by today :)

13 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such a beautiful Fall bookmark. Stunning colors and fabulous image.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your bookmark and such great colours!

Julie sbs 24

Anonymous said...

beautiful bookmark! I love the fall colors

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful!! The colors are so rich and vibrant. Love it!

Julie Koerber said...

This is just too pretty! I love the colors you combined. I am not sure I have ever paired those up -- I should open my mind a bit!

Catherine said...

your bookmark is awesome =)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! Love the colors.

Shirley said...

A really gorgeous bookmark for Fall! Love your design.

Anonymous said...

Great bookmark. Love the colours.

Dianette Seda said...

Lovely Bookmark, really delicate.

jo said...

This is beautiful Jamie!

JenMarie said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this bookmark! The flowers are so pretty with that dazzling touch!! TFS!