1. Stamp Snowman Season on Mixed Media White Cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Apply Art Glitter Glue to the fur parts of the hats and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, let dry.
3. Cut out using a circle die and set aside.
4. Cut a strip of Double Sided Mounting Paper and use a ruler to draw line on the top carrier paper. Using a craft knife, carefully cut through the carrier only not the sticky mounting paper. Remove every other strip.
5. Sprinkle Red Micro Fine Glitter, rub in and shake off excess.
Remove the remaining carrier strips and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, shake off excess and stick to a panel of decorative paper.
6. Cut a strip of Double Sided Mounting paper, adhere to the left edge of the decorative paper and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter.
7. Glue to a red card and pop up Snowman Season with foam squares.
W190 Snowman Season
CLD05 Winter White
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
DWMPDS Double Sided Mounting Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Tsukineko
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye
Prisma Colored Pencils
Art Glitter Glue
Circle Die Sizzix
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!