Are you ready for some bright-eyed, mousers! Stampendous! has some new ones to share! OurCling Pop Up Kitties Rubber Stamp Set and coordinating Pop Up Kitties Die Cut Set are part of the April 2015 Catalog release, now available at your favorite local or online store.
You’ll see how many different ways to color a kitty from our design team this week and to start off the inspiration here is illustrator and owner of Stampendous, Fran Seiford, with a video about the new Pop Up products coming out!
1. Stamp Pop Up Kitties on white paper, color with pencils and use the matching Pop Up Kitties Dies to cut out.
2. Use the edge die from the Build A Pop Up Die Set to cut white and teal papers. Stamp paws in purple and layer the white and teal papers. Set Aside.
3. Randomly stamp a purple card with saying from the Cat Sayings Perfectly Clear set in purple.
4. Sprinkle with Silver Tinsel embossing powder and heat from underneath.
5. Use oval dies from the Build a Pop Up Die Set to cut white and teal papers.
6. Stamp paws on the white oval with teal ink and stamp saying from the Cat Sayings set in black. Layer papers and add ribbon.
7. Glue pieces to the purple card as shown, the head is mounted to a AW Wobble so it is raised and it moves. Tie with ribbon.
CRS5075 Pop Up Kitties, DCS5075 Pop Up Kitties Dies, SSC1222 Cat Sayings, DCP1001 Build A Pop Up Die Set, TP101 Silver Tinsel emobssing powder, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Plus- AW Wobbles, May Arts Ribbon, Zip Dry Beacon Adhesives, purple and teal dye inks.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)