Welcome to another "Dream-Pendous" week of inspiration! The Stampendous team and the Dreamweaver team are collaborating once again with all the fun toys in both team's arsenal. Of course, as usual, there will be great prizes available for those who comment throughout this week!! There will be three prize packages available to win. Each will have a great selection of Dreamweaver Stencils and Stampendous images and dies...one of which being the new "Blossom Beauty" face ...image as shown on the badge above.
1. Stamp Blossom Beauty in black on peach paper, color eyes with green pencil and a white Gelli Roll pen, cut out.
2. Stamp flower two times and cut out using matching Blossom Beauty dies using the large and medium dies.
3. Color with colored pencils and add orange and teal Micro Glitters to the centers and set aside.
4. Run the LJ901 Mosaic Swirls stencil through your embossing machine after taping it down with removeable tape, be sure to use an embossing mat. Remove from machine and stipple with mowed lawn, shabby shutter, peacock and marigold Distress Inks while the stencil is still on.
5. Remove stencil and apply elements from the 70's Stack Art Elements set and orange Micro Glitter around the edges using a Zig glue marker.
6. Glue pieces to a gift bag and apply May Artys ribbon to the bottom using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots that has been stenciled with LG691 Thank Yous with black archival ink. Add black pearls to the her neck using 3 in 1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives and you are done!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog
Purchase Stampendous products
Follow Dreamweaver Stencils Blog
Purchase Dreamweaver Stencils
Now go comment on the other blogs to increase your chances of winning!