In a flurry of a hurry? This month the Dream Team is all about the Quick and Cute...whether that be cards, gifts, wrapping, or tags...we have sleigh-loads of ideas! Play along by posting your creations using the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the stencil of your choice, and a possible bonus stencil for using Dreamweaver products in your Quick and Cute project!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Place white cardstock in the FJ858 Greetings embossing folder from Dreamweaver Stencils and run it through your embossing machine.
2. Using a stipple brush, brush on Wild Honey Distress ink brushing from side to side. When doing this the color will be darker on the raised portions.
3. Wrap corners with sage green satin ribbon and apply lavender Dot Sparklers from Stampendous to the card.
4. Layer onto a wine colored card.
Since this card is so quick and easy I have a second card for you today! It's using the same FJ858 Greetings embossing folder but with a twist.
So here is what I did;
1. When the embossing folder is open there are two sides, one is flat with the image indented and the other is with the image raised. You will want to brayer Golden Glitz Delicata pigment ink on the flat side.
2. Carefully place a white cardstock paper panel on the inked side taking care not to move the paper once it is laid down. Close the folder and run it through your embossing machine. Part of the Greetings is outlined with a Spectrum Noir marker to help it stand out.
3. Don't worry if you get it crooked, I did and that is why I decided to tear the edges, so no one would ever know...shhhhh.
4. Layer onto a sage green panel, tie with burgundy ribbon and mount onto a card.
5. Add a couple of red Dot Sparklers from Stampendous to the right corners.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)