Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

A Purr-fect Day Kitty Card


Happy August!! Today I have this sweet kitty shaker card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with a tutorial on how it was made using papers from Doodlebug Designs and dies from Rubbernecker Stamps.



Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online store.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: