Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Merry Christmas Gnomes



Glue a strip of decorative paper from the Snowflake Fun Paper Pad onto a red top folding card.
Place Extreme Double-Sided Tape above and below the decorative paper, remove the carrier and apply crystal glitter to each strip.



Die-cut white cardstock using the Quilted Stitch Pierced Cover Die and then cut that using the Nested Circle Stitch Die Cut Set.
Next cut a frame from red cardstock using the same circle die and one size larger.


Glue the white circle to the center of the decorative paper.
Die-cut acetate using the larger die used for the frame and glue it to the back of the red circle frame.
Place 3D Micro Foam Squares on the back and pop it up over the white circle.
Stamp the gnomes from the Christmas Cheer Gnomes Set, on white cardstock, color with colored pencils and die-cut using the Christmas Cheer Gnomes Dies.
Glue this to the center of the acetate.




Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: