Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 23, 2023

Hello Friend Bunny Card



Here's a card made with the Stampendous, FransFormer Furry Friends Stamp set from Spellbinders
 This is a realy cute set, you can pick what animal and face you want to use with the cloths.  I chose the bunny to go against a background made using the leaf stamp in the set.

FransFormer Fury Friends Stamp Set


To make the background, I used blender brushes to apply Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress inks on watercolor paper.  I then went over the inks with a slightly wet brush.  Once dry the leaves were stamped using VersaMark Ink and embossed with Stampendous White Embossing Powder.




The cardstock and gold glitter paper that was used is from PrintWorks Specialty Paper that's available on Amazon, you can see it HERE.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.








 

No comments: