Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Birthday Card Time


It's birthday card making time, I have so many birthdays coming up! Stampendous has this new  FransFormer Birthday Clear Stamp set that I used to make a clean and simple card that's pretty but not time consuming to make.

I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black VersaMark Ink and used watercolor pencils.



For the deckle edge panel, it was die-cut using the Stampendous Deckle Die Set and it's poped up using 3D Foam Circles from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The pretty cardstock is from PrintWorks Specialty Paper, they have quite a few paper packs to choose from.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.  



 

No comments: