Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 9, 2023

Fabulous Friends Slimline Card



Have you heard the news? Stampendous products are now available at Spellbinders Paper Arts AND Stampendous has a new release with some really cute animal sets.

For my slimline card, I used the Stampendous FransFormer Feathers Clear Stamps by stamping the flamingo on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The flamingo was then colored with watercolor pencils.
The sentiment from the set was stamped with VeraMark Ink on black cardstock and embossed with White Embossing Powder.
The panel was then layered on pink cardstock that was die-cut with the  Stampendous Frames and Borders Die Set then mounted onto a white card.

Be sure to go to the Spellbinders Paper Arts site HERE and put Stampendous in their search bar to see all of the products available.

 Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar. 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Jamie this is sensational love the gorgeous stamp and stunning card x