Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Glitter Butterfly Thank You Card


I'm making Thank You cards to get ready for after Christmas. I have this up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog and all of the products used from Rubbernecker Stamps are listed below.

To create the background, a two-part stencil was used to first add the flowers with a red ink, then to add the leaves with green ink (link below).



Next, die-cut the center of the decorative panel using a rectangle die and die-cut gold glitter paper using one size larger of the rectangle die.



Layer all of the pieces using the E-Z Runner Grand and layer onto a gold glitter card.


Die-cut the butterfly from Spellbinders Paper Arts from white and gold glitter cardstock.


Once the butterfly body has been cut from glitter paper from PrintWorks Specialty Paper, use a brush to apply Nectar ink.


Use the Dual Tip Glue Pen to glue the butterfly pieces together.


Glue the butterfly diagonally to the center of the card and glue "Thank" at has been die-cut from black cardstock, below the butterfly using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. 




Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: