Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, December 23, 2022

Good Morning Coffee Card


Hi there! I hope all of my U.S.A. friends are staying warm during our super cold weather that's sweeping across the U.S. I thought this would be a good time to share a coffee card using stamps and dies from Rubbernecker Stamps.



The images were colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and cut using coordinating dies. 

Here are the products used from Rubbernecker Stamps, click on an image to go to the rubbernecker stamps online store.

 
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

My kind of card. Coffee is my morning jolt. Cute card. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.