Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Thanks Square Leaf Card

 

Use the Repeating Bricks Stencil to create a background on watercolor paper using pink and maroon glitter paste. Be sure to wash the stencil right away with warm soapy water. 



Once the paste is dry, die-cut the panel using the Nested Square Stitch Die Set.


Die-cut white cardstock using the Flower #5 Die Cut and apply Moss and Basil Color Fuse Inks using a blending brush.


Stamp the leaf with the French Script Background with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.
Layer this on a black die-cut of the Flower #5 Die.


Now we will put this all together by layering the brick panel to a slightly larger black cardstock panel and this was popped up on a white cardstock panel that has been glued to a green square card.


Lasty stamp "Thankful" from the Kittie Say Phrases #1 on a strip of white cardstock with black ink pop this up diagonally on the bottom of the stem and add a black and white bow made from bakers' twine.


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: