Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, July 15, 2022

Gift Tags with Tag Holders


Hi my friends, today I have these tags and matching tag holders up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.


The tag holder was die-cut from decorative paper and Extreme Double-sided tape 1/8" was used to seal the seams.


A sun from the paper pack was cut out and Extreme Double-sided tape 1/8" was used to adhere it to a circle die cut from black cardstock.
For You was die-cut from gold glitter paper, layered onto black cardstock and popped up on the tag holder using 3D Foam Circles Black Mix.
A small butterfly was cut out from the paper pack and popped up on the right corner of the For You also using 3D Foam Circles.


This was then placed on a die-cut tag also using the Extreme Double-sided tape 1/8".
Black ribbon was added to the top of the tag and tied with gold cord.


This tag holder was made the same as above and to add a little bling.


Two strips of Extreme Double-sided Tape 1/8" and one of Extreme Double-sided Tape 1/4" were placed diagonally at the bottom right of the holder.  Gold Micro Glitter was sprinkled over the tape and rubbed in to insure adhesion.  Shake off any extra glitter and place it back into the bottle.






Materials Needed:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares Black Mix

Home Hobby by 3L® Extreme Double-sided Tape 1/8" Extreme Double-sided Tape 1/4"

Plus Sizzix Tim Holtz & Stephanie Bernard Collections- Dies Printworks Specialty Paper- Gold Glitter Paper, Black Cardstock Recollections- Decorative Paper

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love
their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.





 

No comments: