Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Be Merry Wreath




Hi crafty friends, have you started thinking about your Christmas cards?  No, it's not too early to start, I have a Christmas card that is easy to mass-produce. Rubbernecker Stamps is having Christmas in July to help you begin your cards so they'll be ready in time to send out.  

My card is up on the Rubbernecker Blog with a tutorial you'll want to check out! Below is a list of Rubbernecker Stamps products used, just click on the image to go to their online shop.

Have a creative day! 


Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: