Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Christmas in July

 


Today I have a Christmas card made with stamps, stencils and dies from Rubbernecker Stamps. Here's how my card was made-

Place the Snowflake Stencil on a red cardstock panel and apply white pigment ink over the stencil. 


Now it's time to die-cut all of your pieces.  The Build an Owl Die was die-cut from a textured tan cardstock, white cardstock, black cardstock and peach cardstock.
Use the Owl Christmas Add On's Die to die-cut red and white glitter papers.
Die-cut white cardstock and white glitter paper using the largest die from the Nested Banner Stitch Die.


Now create your owl and set it aside.
Use the Clouds Stencil to make clouds on the banner using colors from Color Fuse Inks #1, #2, and #4.
Glue this onto the white glitter panel so the bottom can be seen on the banner.
Use foam squares to pop up the Santa owl on the cloud banner.
Glue the banner to the stenciled snowflake panel.
Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on a strip of red cardstock and emboss it with White Embossing Powder.
Die-cut this using the large Nested Banner Stitch Die and pop it up under the his feet using foam squares.
Glue the completed piece to a top folding white card and tie the top with white and gold twine.





Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: