Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Christmas Penguins



Hi and happy December 1st! If you haven't started those Christmas cards, it's time to get on it and stop procrastinating! 

I have this card us on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with a tutorial on how to use five of their awesome adhesives, you can see it HERE


Other Products Used

Stampendous- Penguin Nestle and Times Together Perfectly Clear Stamps Set , Black Fine Glitter, Silver Ultra Fine Halo Glitter

Rubbernecker Stamps- Die

PrintWorks Specialty Paper- Cardstock in white, red green


Have a crafty day!


Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: