Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, November 1, 2021

Christmas Shaker Card



Happy November my friends!  It's now time to really get serious and make those Christmas cards.  To help with inspiration, I have this Christmas shaker card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with a full tutorial so you can easily make one yourself.  And it will show what adhesives to us and when so your projects will stay secure and popped up.


Stamps and Dies from Stampendous
SSC1410 Bright Nose Frame Perfectly Clear Stamps
DCP1020 Pop Frame Die Set

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



 

No comments: