Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, November 15, 2021

Make your Merry Christmas Background



Hi my crafty friends, today I have this Christmas card on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The background was made using 3D Foam Snowflakes and Crafty Power Tape.  It's nice making your own background, you can make it whatever color you want it and you don't need to have decorative paper that's the right color for your project.

Stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog to see the tutorial, products and links.





Additional Products
Stampendous-  Chickadee Holiday Perfectly Clear Set, POP Frame Die Set, crystal Micro Glitter, Clear Embossing Powder
PrintWorks- Cardstock
Rubbernecker Stamps- Cloud Stencil

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 





 

No comments: