Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Birthday Card and Gift Box


Hi there, today I have a slimline birthday card and a coordinating little pillow gift box made using Simple Stories Happily Ever After, Collector's Essential Kit, up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.

Simple Stories make such pretty kits, it makes card making and gift box making so quick and easy and adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L has all of the adhesives you'll need to keep everything stuck together.

Head on over to their blog and check it out!

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

 













No comments: