Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 20, 2021

Hug From The Inside

 


Even though I'm still waiting for Autumn weather here in Oklahoma, it's 97 degrees today, I'm making winter cards.  I made this one using the Cocoa Gnome and Cocoa Hug stamps from Stampendous, using Christmas colors but it would also be cute in other colors since they aren't necessarily Christmas stamps.


Supplies

Stampendous
Q257 Cocoa Gnome
H339 Cocoa Hug
Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

PlusPen
Prisma Colored Pencils
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Dual Tip Glue, Stars, 3D Foam Circles
Black and White Twine
Nested Banner Stitch Die
Decorative Paper
Red Cardstock

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


1 comment:

Stampendous said...

This is adorable, Jamie!! What a cute card that could be changed up for the whole season!! Thanks so much for sharing!