Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, September 3, 2021

Pumpkin Stack


Happy Friday! I hope you all will be able to get some crafting done this weekend.  Today I have a Halloween card made with the cute Gnome Patch stamp from Stampendous.
  • I stamped the image on Mixed Media White Cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils.  
  • To shadow around my image, I used Broken China Distress Ink with a blending brush.  
  • The image was layered on some pretty decorative paper that I ran across while cleaning my stamp room, I just love finding things that I've forgotten about!
  • I used adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and the purple and green cardstock are from PrintWorks.

 



Supplies
Stampendous
P370 Gnome Patch
SSC007 Storybook Alphabet Perfectly Clear Set
Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
Prisma Colored Pencils
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Dual Tip Glue, 3D Foam Circles,
PrintWorks- Cardstock in Green, Purple
The Paper Studio- Decorative Paper

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous





No comments: