Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Warm Winter Wishes


Here's a Christmas card I made using the new Forest Christmas stamp from Stampendous.

The image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blue decorative chalk was sponged around the edges.  

Green cardstock from PrintWorks was stamped using the Slim Cling Woodgrain stamp with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder from Stampendous.  

Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder was also used for the snow below the tree.  

A strip of Crafty Power Tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L was placed along the edge of a kraft-colored card and Crystal Micro Glitter was sprinkled on top. 

The Sentiment is from the Happy Holiday Perfectly Clear Set and stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. 


   

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous






No comments: