Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Christmas Tag


When you make your Christmas cards, do you also make tags for your gifts?  It's an easy and cute way to make your gifts look a little extra special.  This cute little Christmas stamp is from the Stampendous Happy Holiday Perfectly Clear Set.  I used Shabby White Embossing Enamel also from Stampendous for the snow to give it a little texture.  Rather than punching a hole at the top to tie the tag to the gift with ribbon, I choose to use a small clothespin, it's a fun alternative.

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous








 

No comments: