Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Give Love



Hi, today and I have a quick and easy card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog, that is perfect for the paper crafter, paper hoarder and those who like to make pretty cards but don't want to color them.  I fall into the paper hoarder category and I have quite a bit of 12" x 12" decorative paper. I use the small patterns on cards but never used the large patterns until now!

Be sure to go to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog for a tutorial on how to make this card and what adhesives to use by clicking HERE.  



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.






No comments: