Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, June 11, 2021

Love Grows Here

 


Happy Friday my friends!  My project today is a quick and easy card made with the POP Bouquet Perfectly Clear Set and the Coordinating POP Shapes Die Set from Stampendous, along with pretty cardstock from PrintWorks.  I didn't need to color anything, just stamped, die-cut and added shadowing with a little ink as the same color as the cardstock.

The POP Shape Cutting Dies can be used alone or with one of the 6 stamp sets that it works with, such a GREAT deal!  Stop by the Stampendous website to see other projects made with this die set.


Supplies
Stampendous
POP Shapes Die Set
POP Bouquet Perfectly Clear Set
Best Day Perfectly Clear Set
POP Frame Die Set
Slim Woodgrain
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink

Plus
Cardstock- PrintWorks- Pink, Blue, Purple, Green
Adhesive- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Circles, E-Z Runner Grand 

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


No comments: