Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 21, 2021

Let Them Eat Cake



Look at this beautiful big cake, there's enough for everyone!  This cake is from the Slim Cake Perfectly Clear Stamp Set from Stampendous.  It comes in three different layers so you can make any size cake that you'd like.  I used all three layers to fill my slimline card, two layers would fill a regular-sized card and one layer would be cute on a mini card or tag.

The cake was stamped on Mixed Media White Cardstock with VersaFine Ink, then colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  The sentiment is one of five from the set.  Sequins were randomly added around the cake to give it a festive feel.




Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores




 

No comments: