Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Let's Have Coffee!




Hi there, today I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with this card that I made to send to a friend for a get-together, over a cup of coffee.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L makes it easy to add glitter to your background or any project, with Crafty Power Tape and Adhesive Dots.  

Be sure to stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog HERE for step-by-step directions with pictures on how my card was made and what products of theirs were used!

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

Here are the Rubbernecker Products that were used.