Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, May 31, 2021

Say Hello With a Cool Treat!


What a fun way to cool off on a hot day with this cute stamp, Cool Treat from Stampendous. 

The image was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  The POP Frame Die Set was used to die-cut the image and Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel was sprinkled on the top of the panel for the sky and heat embossed from underneath so that the embossing enamel wouldn't blow off.
The POP Frame Die Set was also used to die-cut the Hello and the bottom of the green and yellow papers.  Be sure to check out this die set, it has a line of POP Frame Stamp Sets that work with it, just one die set for a bunch of different sets, such a great deal.


Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous















 

No comments: