Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, October 16, 2020

It's Time To Celebrate!!


It's time to celebrate!  I have a few birthdays coming up that I'll need cards for and wanted to use this great "Balloons and More" set from Stampendous.  The cupcake and candles are separate so you can use the one stamp with a bunch of candles or use the single candle to use just a few. 
Here you can see what all comes in the set, be sure to read the witty sentiments!
  • I stamped the cupcake and candles with Onyx Black VersaFine ink, colored it with Inktense Pencils, cut it out, and added glitter on the flames and on the icing.
  • I wanted to use a layout that was a little different so I placed a white cardstock panel diagonally on a 4" x  5 1/4" decorative panel and glued it down with Zip Dry  Glue.  Once it dried I turned the panel over and cut off the excess white cardstock.

  • Washi tape was added to the white cardstock and "It's time to Celebrate!!!" was stamped at the bottom with black ink.
  • Happy Birthday was stamped diagonally at the top left corner of the white cardstock with black ink and three pink self-adhesive pearls were placed below the sentiment.
  • The cupcake was popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L.
  • This was then glued to a pink card and two more self-adhesive pearls were added to the top left of the decorative paper panel.

If you want to see all of the shimmer and shine of this card, stop by my Stamp This Facebook page to see a quick video.

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores


 














1 comment:

Bunny said...

Great birthday set. Cute card. [Bunny]