Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop- Stampendous


This week the Stampendous Design Team is joining in the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and Stampendous is one of the sponsors!  Be sure to join in on the Blog Hop :)

My card uses the House-Mouse Designs, Coffee Break from Stampendous and I'ts colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  I shaded around the coffee bag using blue decorative chalk and applied it with a flat brush, you don't need to worry about it rubbing off, it won't.






Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my -- this is one of the cutest card in the hop so far! Your coloring is amazing, and what's not to love about House Mouse?!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Jamie. I've stopped to view every single entry in the Coffee Hop so far, and it's SO nice when I come across a card like yours. Seeing how you put so much effort and detail into your entry. This is refreshing, as not everyone gives their entries quite so much effort let's just say. You are very talented, and I love what you came up with. I hope to see more from you. Great job!
Have a blessed and relaxing weekend,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

StampingbugKerry said...

Such an adorable image and you colored it beautifully! The burlap bag is so realistic looking. Love me some House Mouse too! :)

Becca Yahrling said...

I have this stamp, but I can not color well. YOU, on the other hand, have colored this so beautifully! Awesome card.

tonyamaries said...

AWESOME coloring! Great job!

~amy~ said...

Such a great project and I LOVE your coloring.

Allie said...

Great colouring, Jamie, wow!

cghundley said...

Super cute and
great coloring.
Carla from Utah

Billie A said...

So cute . Love the house mouse images and your coloring is awesome.

New Creations said...

Your coloring is just stunning, I adore it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous...wonderful coloring.

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Hetty said...

I love House Mouses and you colored the image so beautifully!
Wonderful card.

Helen Gullett said...

Jamie, your card is so aaaaaaadorable!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring!