Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 31, 2019

Yoga Birthday Dog


Do you have a friend with a GOOD sense of humor?  Then this is the card for them!  The sentiment is from the Aging Perfectly Set, you will just love all of the humorous sentiments in this set, they made me laugh out loud.  The dog is the  Downward Dog, don't they go perfectly together?!!  And of course, if your friend doesn't have a sense of humor, there are "polite" sayings too, something for everyone.
Downward Dog is colored with Prisma colored pencils and shadowed with blue decorative chalk.  The green and orange inks are Brilliance Inks and the three little dots are Nuvo Drops.
Have a creative day!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

What a great downward Dog. This is cute. 

[Bunny]`

StampendousGraphics said...

So adorable, Jamie! This made just a wonderful birthday card. Wish we could all get in to some of those poses!! Thanks for sharing with Stampendous!

ct.user said...

"thanks for sharing us this beautiful information.. rubber stamp online
rubber stamp "