Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Go Bananas!


It's jungle week at Stampendous and we're going bananas over the new line of jungle animals with matching dies!  For my card, I used the Monkey Cling Rubber Stamps and Cutting Dies and for the background the Jungle Greenery  Perfectly Clear Set was used.   The monkey and bananas were stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.


Be sure to check out the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Design Team Members are sharing this week, the link is below.  

Click on the product to go to the Stampendous weibsite
    


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



No comments: