Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, May 6, 2019

Floatin By Shaker Card- Stampendous


Look at this cute new "Floaties Perfectly Clear Set" from Stampendous, eek!!  I have the pink flamingo floaty, floating by the shaker card window which is layered against this nice blue decorative paper.  I used the pretty sparkly "Crushed Glass Glitter" was used for the shaker bits. Here's a little tip, when making a shaker card, rub the acetate that's against the shaker bits with a dryer sheet, this helps prevent the bits from clinging to the acetate.

Click on the product picture to be taken to the Stampendous website.

   



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


No comments: