This week Stampendous is participating in the Autism Awareness Blog Hop and I'm sharing a bright and colorful card for the occasion.
Here's how my card was made;
1. Stamp Hydrangea once and leaves twice on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white.
2. Color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and use matching dies to cut out.
3. Paste emboss a kraft color panel using the Rain Metal Stencil and embossing paste. Let dry.
4. Glue paste embossed panel to a yellow card. Glue down Hydrangea and leaves, cutting off any over hang.
5. Stamp sentiment on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white and pop up on the card. Add rhinestone to one end.
Now take a look at what everyone is sharing this week by clicking HERE.
Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste
EP100 White Embossing Powder
My Color Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.