Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sunny Hello


This week the Stampendous Design Team will be sharing cards made with the new from the April catalog, Sunny Hello stamp.  It will be fun to see how different all of our creations are so be sure to check out the Stampendous blog this week for links to all of the Designers Blogs, link's at the bottom of the page.


Here's how my card was made, it really is quick and easy!
1.  Stamp Sunny Hello on white cardstock and color the sun with pencils.
2.  Place Diamond Grid Stencil over the image and sponge around the image with blue ink, being sure not to sponge over the image. No need to mask the image.
3.  Layer onto an orange panel and glue to a blue card.

Supplies
Stampendous
P320 Sunny Hello
DWLJ882 Diamond Grid Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Color Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






12 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Darling card and I like that you don't have to mask to get the pretty background!

Donna Ellis said...

What a fun use of the stencil in the background! Such a soft look for the sweetest Mr. Sunshine ever!

Linda BL said...

What a sweet card. It would make me smile even without that cute grin on the sun,

sharon g said...

So cute. I like the diamond background. :)

Greta said...

Absolutely delightful card! I would love to add that stamp to my collection!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Lovely card! So cheerful! Marisela Delgado mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love the stenciled background and cute as can be stamp. Adorable card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super cute card!

Tracey Magner said...

Hi your card is so adorable, how can you not smile when you see this. So bright and cherry, what a great way to brighten a friends day.

Sue D said...

So cute and cheery!
Sue in Ohio

Mary Holshouser said...

A wonderful day to warm up a gloomy, rainy day.
Love the background.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Illinois

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the background and the cheery sun stamp!