Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, April 12, 2018

A Flowery Feel Better




Today I'm up on the Rubbernecker Blog with a flowery, Feel Better Quick card.  I used the new Mixable Flower Stack Die which gives you five different sizes of stackable flowers and five different sizes of dots. 

I die cut my flowers and dots from bright colors of yellow and green papers, then glued them to a white panel.  The sentiment is from the Best Friend Etc set, it was stamped on a strip of white paper with Onyx Black VersFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  

This was layered onto decorative paper and glued to the card.  Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops were used for random dots around the card.

Follow Stamp This

Instagram

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.



No comments: