Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Have A Great Day!


It's Circle Time over at Stampendous and the Design Team will be sharing projects made with the Tree Circle stamp that I've used today and the Wisteria Circle that I shared during Sneak Peek Week, you can see it HERE.

  1. Stamp Tree Circle on white cardstock with black ink.
  2. Color the grass with green pencils then sponge with yellow and orange inks, being sure not to sponge over the green area.  Cut out, layer onto a larger black circle and set aside.
  3. Dry emboss a white panel with the Diamond Grid Metal Stencil, add a decorative paper strip down the side and glue to a green card.
  4. Pop up Tree Circle on the card.
  5. Stamp sentiment from the Big Words Thanks Perfectly Clear Set on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white. Glue to the bottom of the card.
Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have shared this week!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I wouldn't have thought to sponge the background. Thanks for the tip.

Linda BL said...

Love your background with the tree silhouette.

Sue said...

Your beautiful sponged background is ideal for this wonderful circle stamp. Very nice.

Denise Bryant said...

Amazing colors on this gorgeous card! Love this beautiful scene! Awesome circle stamp!

K.E. said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this gorgeous stamp. Great card!

sharon g said...

I like how you made the sky!! So pretty

Sue D said...

Great colors and I like the embossed background.
Sue in Ohio

FD91354 said...

Lovely card.. Such a lovely day to be out riding..

Iris said...

Gorgeous card - love this stamp.