Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Everyday Chicks Party!


Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE the new Everyday Chicks Set with Dies from the April Stampendous catalog!! Yes the dies come with the stamp set.  You have to cut them apart and the die leaves a bit of white around the chicks so it doesn't cut off the fur/feathers so be sure to color the edges.

The Stampedous Design Team will all be sharing creations made with the Everyday Chicks Set, so be sure to check out the Stampendous Blog to see all the different ways you can use this set, link's at the bottom of the page.

Here's how my card was made.
1.  Stamp chicks party hat and balloon on cardstock, color with colored pencils and us matching dies to cut out.  Set aside.
2.  Place Southwest Background Metal Stencils on a white cardstock panel diagonally and sponge with Faded Jeans and Mediterranean Blue inks.
3.  Stamp Happy diagonally above the stenciled area with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
4.  Stamp Birthday on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white embossing powder and attach a ribbon brad.
5.  Glue all pieces to the stenciled panel, layer onto decorative paper and glue to a yellow card.

Stampendous
CSD20 Everyday Chicks
SSC1282 Big Words Happy
DWLJ807 Southwest Background Metal Stencil
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
Karen Foster Design Ribbon Brad
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mediterranean Blue Brilliance
Faded Jeans Distress Ink


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.









9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Darling little chicks, and a wonderful use of stenciling!

Linda BL said...

This stamp set would be so handy to have. Love the one chick who is up, up, and away with his balloon.

sharon g said...

Oh how cute. I like how you did the stenciling only on the bottom. Great idea. That's why I like to see blogs--I get new ideas. Thanks.

Mary Holshouser said...

High-flying chick.
Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Illinois

Jean said...

So very cute!

BethW said...

Love how you used the stencil! I have to give it a try.

Sue D said...

I like this fun birthday card design.
Sue in Ohio

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love these adorable chicks!

D.Ann C said...

What a cool background for these cuties!!