The Stampedous Design Team will all be sharing creations made with the Everyday Chicks Set, so be sure to check out the Stampendous Blog to see all the different ways you can use this set, link's at the bottom of the page.
Here's how my card was made.
1. Stamp chicks party hat and balloon on cardstock, color with colored pencils and us matching dies to cut out. Set aside.
2. Place Southwest Background Metal Stencils on a white cardstock panel diagonally and sponge with Faded Jeans and Mediterranean Blue inks.
3. Stamp Happy diagonally above the stenciled area with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Stamp Birthday on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white embossing powder and attach a ribbon brad.
5. Glue all pieces to the stenciled panel, layer onto decorative paper and glue to a yellow card.
CSD20 Everyday Chicks
SSC1282 Big Words Happy
DWLJ807 Southwest Background Metal Stencil
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
Karen Foster Design Ribbon Brad
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mediterranean Blue Brilliance
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.