In just a couple of weeks, Stampendous will release their new holiday stamps in the July 2016 catalog and wow do they have some GREAT things being released that you won't want to miss!! To make sure you don't miss the new release, you could like my Facebook page Stamp This or follow my blog.
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp Hibiscus Conch on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Shade around the image with blue chalk using a flat brush.
3. Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder to the bottom of the image and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
4. Sprinkle Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder to the top left corner heating the same way.
5. Layer onto a black panel and wrap the right side with ribbon. Glue to a Sky card.
6. Die cut a white and Grasshopper panel using the Fitted Frames A Set. Stamp sentiment from the the Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set on the white frame with black ink.
7. Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder on the bottom of the white frame and heat from underneath. Sponge the top of the frame with blue chalk. Glue to card.
W171 Hibiscus Conch
SSC1246 Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
TP122 Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
EPA50 Heat Tool
MEM10 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
My Mind's Eye, My Colors Cardstock- Sky, Grasshopper
May Arts Ribbon
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on