I'm really happy with how this card turned out, bright and cheery. The main image is an all in one stamp from Stampendous called "Live Each Day" so you stamp once and you're done. The background was made using two different Dreamweaver Stencils, you don't need decorative paper, you can make your own!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp Live Each Day on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Sponge edges with blue ink and layer onto black paper. Set aside.
3. Place the Big Dots Stencil at the bottom of a yellow panel and stipple with gesso. Set aside to dry.
4. Place Cathedral Windows Stencils on white paper and sponge with Wilted Lilac ink. Remove stencil and sponge with Shaded Lilac ink. Layer onto black paper, tie with a yellow ribbon and glue to card.
5. Glue Live Each Day to the card.
P285 Live Each Day
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWLJ Cathedral Windows Stencil
DWLX7011 Big Dots Stencil
DWNHG-12 1/2" Brush #12 Natural Handle
My Colors paper- Banana Pepper
DecoArt Acrylic Gesso
May Arts Ribbon
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Wilted Lilac, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on