1. Stamp image twice on white cardstock with black ink and color two of the butterflies from one sheet with pencils and cut out. Color all of the butterflies on the second sheet.
2. Now it's time to dust off those chalks you got years ago, using them for the background is quick and easy. All you have to do is use a flat brush, apply blue chalks around the butterflies. I never use a sealer and don't have any problem with it rubbing off.
3. Bend the wings of the two cut out butterflies and glue onto the colored panel, gluing only the bodies down not the wings.
4. Color the dots white using a white Uniball Signo pen.
5. Layer onto Plum paper, then onto a Caribbean Sea card.
R254 Cheer You
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors paper
White Uniball Signo Pen
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on