We have had a fun week of sharing our Stampendous projects using our favorite ribbon, May Arts Ribbon. We hope you have enjoyed hopping along and commenting, so you will be eligible to win one of three prize packs! To find out if you're a winner, you can come back to my blog to check, or follow my facebook page Stamp This to see the list of winners.
1. Stamp Sunshine Smile on white paper with black ink and color with colored pencils.
2. Add gold photo corners to two corners, layer onto brown paper and set aside.
3. Rub the upper left corner with a VersaMark pad, sprinkle with Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder and heat. Glue Sunshine Smile to the right side of the card.
4. Add yellow with white polka dot ribbon to the right side of the card. Set aside.
5. Stamp writing from the Floral Charms Perfectly Clear Set, onto a Fitted Frame diecut, with green ink and layer onto a larger brown Fitted Frame diecut.
6. Stamp butterfly on white paper, color with pencils and cut out.
7. Stamp butterfly on the white Fitted Frame piece and glue the body of the butterfly over it, being sure not to glue the wings down. Add pearls to the body.
8. Pop up on the card using foam squares.
HMP42 Sunflower Smiles
SSC1243 Floral Charms Perfectly Clear Set
EP175 Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
VM001 VersaMark Ink by Tsukineko
Fitted Frames B
May Arts Ribbon
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper, Cafe Ole
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Photo Corners from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Now hop on over to see what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!