The background was made using the Creative Palette Rectangles and Radiant Neon Electric Pink pigment ink refill. Several things I love about using these products together are, when using the Creative Palette you will get several generations of backgrounds from one inking. The other is when using the Electric Pink pigment ink instead of acrylic paint, it dries almost instantly so you don't have to wait to start creating. Here is how my card was made.
1. Apply several drops of Electric Pink ink to the Creative Palette Rectangle, spread with a brayer and stamp into it with a clean squares stamp (it comes with the Creative Palette Rectangles) to remove the ink. Lay a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of Mixed Media White Paper onto the Palette and lightly rub the back of the paper then remove.
2 . Now ink the squares stamp with Electric Pink ink and randomly stamp the panel several times without reinking.
3. Randomly place the Petite Fern Stencil on the panel and sponge with the same ink and repeat.
4. Stamp Happy Memories on Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black VersaFine, tear the edges and sponge with brown ink.
5. Trace "Happy" with Radiant Neon Amplify in Electric Green and Electric Pink then heat with a heat gun until it raises. Set aside.
6. Die cut Leafy Branch Die and Petite Fern Die from paper inked the same as above except using Electric Green and Electric Yellow Radiant Neon pigment inks.
7. Glue pieces down as shown using Zip Dry Glue.
Pink Dot Sparklers to the corner of the card and to the leaf at the bottom. I LOVE these Dot Sparklers and I really think I need to go to Dot Sparklers Anonymous to deal with my obsession with them. But really they look great on everything!!