Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

31 Days Of Halloween

Don't have the right decorative paper for your card background?  It's okay, you don't need it, make your own!!  Here is how my card was made.

1.   To make the back ground lay the LX7001 Damask stencil on white paper, spray with black metallic spray. Before removing the stencil, lay another white cardstock panel on top of the stencil to soak up the spray on top, this is the panel I used.
Last year I used the same stencil on my card for 31 Days of Halloween and it looks completely different, you can see it HERE.
2.  Once the panel is dry, sponge with violet ink and stamp Danse Macabre on decorated panel with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color in the skeleton with a white Uniball pigment pen.
3.  Stamp words from the Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Set on white paper with black ink.  Tear the edges and sponge with purple ink.

Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog today to see what other designers are posting today!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

12 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Delightful! Love the sense of flow, the monochromatic card with a perfect flowing touch of color on the edge!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card! I can't believe I missed this stamp in my Halloween shopping spree. It is a must have!

Carol said...

Fab card - than you for the info on how you created your background x

barbara macaskill said...

This is freakin' awesome!! Spooktacular and magnificent!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A wicked cool card, love all the details!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love that dancing skeleton.
He is so happy and carefree.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous stencil technique and gorgeous card. So excited to have won that stamp! WooHoo! xxD

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Love the sparkle on the left-hand edge.

Lyneen said...

LOVE these large stamps from Stampendous!!! What a great card, love how you made the background!!! and the bling on the edge!!! OH MY! Thanks for sharing!

Lyneen said...

LOVE these large stamps from Stampendous!!! What a great card, love how you made the background!!! and the bling on the edge!!! OH MY! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Love the card, even though I'm not a big Halloween person. Your backgrounds are always outstanding.

Daydreaming to Create said...

WOW Jamie this is awesome!! Love the background!!