Stampendous and Spellbinders are hopping today! Here is how you can find all of the info, rules, and details for this hop, on how to win some wonderful prizes! Spellbinder's rules can be found HERE. Stampendous' rules and info can be found HERE.
1. Stamp Pumpkin Mouse on Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with Prisma colored pencils. Shade around the Mouse with blue chalk using a flat brush.
2. Apply Maroon Micro Glitter to the bottom of the panel using Zig 2 Way Glue Marker.
3. Use the die from the Spellbinders Classic Postage set to die cut the top of the panel, then layer onto black paper.
4. Stamp Halloween from the Halloween Haunts Perfectly Clear Set, on the bottom of the black panel with VersaMark in and emboss with Vivid Green Embossing Powder. Layer onto orange paper.
5. Punch File Tab from white paper, stamp with Memento ink and glue to the back of the Pumpkin Mouse piece. Set aside.
6. Die cut the bottom of a lime green panel using the Spellbinders dot and postage dies, spray with metallic black spray made from scooping a little DecoArt Metallic Lustre, Black Shimmer and add into a spray/splatter bottle. Shake until blended. I love this and haven't had it clog!!
7. Glue to a black card and glue on Mouse piece.
8. Stamp bat on white paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with Twilight Embossing Powder, cut out and glue to card.
Stop by the other Designers Blogs to see what they have for you today.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!