I made this for
Can you tell that sometimes Dream Team's "Fearless Leader", Pam Hornschu, has a hard time deciding on monthly challenges? Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, and we are doing a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations the 13th - 17th (there will be prizes!!), the confusion should be understandable. Therefore...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog (or at the bottom of this post). Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!
Here is how my card was made;
2. Lay LX7001 Damask on white paper, spray with Diet Cola Memory Mist, let dry.
3. Die cut shape from the center and glue ontop of the bats after adding orange dots with a marker.
4. Stamp Halloween Wish from Stampendous on white paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with black.
5. Die cut sentiment cutting off the bottom. Do this with orange and black papers and layer.
6. Add green rhinestones to one of the bats eys and to the sentiment.
7. Add ribbon from May Arts to the bottom and glue it on with 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesives.
8. Layer onto a black card and pop up the sentiment.
Add your card for the Dreamweaver October Challenge on the InLinkz Link-up below for your chance to win!!An InLinkz Link-up
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!