Here is how my card was made:
1. Rub a Tombow Mono pencil on an emery board over a white cardstock panel so the "shavings" land on the panel. Rub the shavings into the panel using a wide sponge.
2. Place Dreamweaver Stencils LL3037 Butterfly stencil diagonally on the panel and tape two edges with removeable tape so the stencil doesn't move.
3. Use a Tombow MONO non pvc eraser and erase the pencil color from the paper. Use the Tombow MONO Zero eraser to get into the small and hard to get to areas. I was happily surprised how the Mono erasers removed all of the color revealing the bright white paper!
4. Before removing the stencil, outline the butterfly with a Gelly Roll glitter pen.
5. Stamp Agapanthus Cluster along the bottom with London Fog Memento ink.
6. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel in the top left corner and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
7. Stamp sentiment from the Encouraging Words Perfectly Clear Set in black over the upper left part of the butterfly.
8. Add self adhesive pearls to the butterfly body and color the with PP2 Spectrum Noir alcohol pen to make them pink. Glue to a pink card using Zip Dry Glue.
9. Tie the left side of the card with sheer light pink ribbon and heat the ends of the ribbon with your heat gun and watch the ends curl.
Stop by the other Stampendous Designers Blogs to see what they have for you today.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)