Today I have a tag to share with you and here is how it was done.
1. Spritz a manilla tag with walnut ink (any brown spray will do), let dry.
2. Stamp Music Score on the left side with Mudslide Archival ink by Clearsnap and randomly stamp Merry from the Holly Bird set with the same ink, stamping several times before reinking.
3. Glue decorative paper to the bottom of the tag and stamp the top portion of the tag with Winter Snow using Top Boss Watermark ink and emboss with Shabby White embossing powder.
4. Tie brown ribbon around tag and glue on a red poinsettia (Michael's).
5. Stamp Christmas on tan paper with Mudslide Archival ink, rub edges with Top Boss Watermark ink and emboss with Shabby White embossing powder. Glue to tag and add a red Dot Sparkler.
Now hop on over to see what the other designers have made today and be sure to comment on each for your chance to win a prize!!!!
Jamie Martin-You are here!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog