Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter is Merry!

I really could have used these ice skates a couple of weeks ago to get around town! We had some beautiful snow that made not so beautiful ice on the roads but my son was happy, he got 3 snow days!!!  I took a picture of this beautiful fountain and I was surprised they didn't drain it before the freeze...hope it still works in the spring.

Now on to the card.
1.  Ice Skates were stamped with black and colored with pencils.
2.  Cut out with a Spellbinder die and before removing the image from the die, sponge with blue ink and layer onto a dark blue panel.
3.  Randomly stamp a card with Winter Snow in blue ink.
4.  Cut and 1 1/2" strip of Fran's Sticky Panel, lay it across the card and remove the carrier.
5.  Use a snow flake punch on the carrier and place the snow flake back on to the sticky panel to use as a mask.
6.  Using Blue Encrusted Jewels, sprinkle the elements onto the tape and heat with a heat gun.  Remove the snow flake mask and sprinkle with white glitter.
7.  Mount image to card, apply Dot Sparklers to some of the snow flakes and the corners of the Ice Skates.  Stamp Merry from the Holly Bird set at the bottom in black.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card and I love the picture of the fountain.