1. Ice Skates were stamped with black and colored with pencils.
2. Cut out with a Spellbinder die and before removing the image from the die, sponge with blue ink and layer onto a dark blue panel.
3. Randomly stamp a card with Winter Snow in blue ink.
4. Cut and 1 1/2" strip of Fran's Sticky Panel, lay it across the card and remove the carrier.
5. Use a snow flake punch on the carrier and place the snow flake back on to the sticky panel to use as a mask.
6. Using Blue Encrusted Jewels, sprinkle the elements onto the tape and heat with a heat gun. Remove the snow flake mask and sprinkle with white glitter.
7. Mount image to card, apply Dot Sparklers to some of the snow flakes and the corners of the Ice Skates. Stamp Merry from the Holly Bird set at the bottom in black.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog