1. The sentiment is Have I Told You? by Stampendous which was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white (Stampendous), then sponged with Walnut Stain to make the words stand out.
2. The hearts were die cut using Spellbinder dies. The red and black heart were sprinkled with Shabby White Embossing Enamel (Stampendous) the heated from the bottom. The jute was wired ribbon that I had cut the wire edges off of.
3. The Circles were die cut and the tan circle was stamped with Summer Days (Stampendous) in Latte Adirondack ink and the edges were sponged.
4. The tan panel was dry embossed with a key folder and sponged with Walnut Stain ink and then rubbed with Deco Art Metallic Luster in Black Luster.
5. Everything was glued with Beacon 3 in 1 glue and the sentiment was popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
Here is a picture of some of the product I used.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog
It is cold and icy at my house today so I am pretty much staying inside keeping warm...a great time to craft!! :)