1. I stamed Trick or Cheese on white paper with black Archival ink and colored it with pencils then went over it with a blender pencil.
2. The edges are sponged with orange and then a web corner was added to one of the corners, I got them in the dollar isle at Michael's.
3. Boo was then stamped with Storybook Alphabet using Versamark and Carnelian powder.
4. Using a Spellbinder circle die, I cut circles from Fran's Sticky Panels, placed them on decorative paper and sprinkled with Micro Glitter. Since I didnt' have the right color to match the litte corner web, I mixed Pink and Purple Micro Glitters together and it gave me a very similar shade! (oh so happy)
5. Mount all the pieces and this adorable card is done.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog