Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

BOO! Hehe


When I sat down to make a card with this cute House Mouse stamp I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but I LOVE what I came up with!  Stamps and glitter are by Stampendous!

1.  I stamed Trick or Cheese on white paper with black Archival ink and colored it with pencils then went over it with a blender pencil.
2.  The edges are sponged with orange and then a web corner was added to one of the corners, I got them in the dollar isle at Michael's.
3.  Boo was then stamped with Storybook Alphabet using Versamark and Carnelian powder.
4.  Using a Spellbinder circle die, I cut circles from Fran's Sticky Panels, placed them on decorative paper and sprinkled with Micro Glitter.  Since I didnt' have the right color to match the litte corner web, I mixed Pink and Purple Micro Glitters together and it gave me a very similar shade! (oh so happy)
5.  Mount all the pieces and this adorable card is done.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous

1 comment:

Pam Hornschu said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the "BOO"!