Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are joining together this week to show you some creative things you can make using products from these two great companies. Be sure to comment and visit the other designers so you will be entered for a chance to win an amazing prize pack!
1. Dry emboss a white tag with a leaf folder and stipple or sponge lettuce, butterscotch and cranberry Adirondack inks diagonally.
2. Rub Gold Rush Metallic Luster by Deco Art over the tops of some of the leaves and along the side with your finger.
3. Stamp images from the Butterfly Charms set from Stampendous and the saying from the Trees and Leaves set randomly on tag with gray Memento ink. Set aside.
4. Stamp small butterfly on white paper using black ink and color with pencils, cut out, apply red rhinestones to the center and lift leaves. Set aside.
5. Using a 2 way glue pen, apply glue to the edges of two leaves and sprinkle with gold glitter.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Wild Flower Sprigs set on light mauve cardstock using black ink. Rub the edges with Copper Kettle Metallic Lustre by DecoArt. Attach a diecut shape cut from plum paper with a green brad, to the left side.
7. Now to attach everything I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The Butterfly and leaves were attached using E-Z Dots permanent since it is perfect to us on small spaces and the sentiment was popped up using 3D Foam Squares, they come in a pack of 217 and are two sizes. I LOVE them!
8. The top is tied with butterscotch colored krinkle ribbon and olive satin ribbon.
After you leave a comment here, hop on over to the others blog and leave a comment for a chance to win, the more you comment the greater your chances of winning THIS...
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog